Mujeeb meaning and origin
Mainly used in Marathi, Arabic and Hindi, Mujeeb means "Name of God, Responder or Responsive" is a boy name . Mujeeb is variant form of Mujib. Mujib's meaning is Allah's Epithet, Replier and Answerer is rooted from Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic.
Variants of MujeebNames that rhyme with Mujeeb
Popularity of Mujeeb
Mujeeb is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. But Mujeeb is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, India and Saudi Arabia. At least, 80000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Mujeeb?
You are a person of change and spontaneity. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul.
Looking for names similar to Mujeeb? Please go through the following names
- Azam - Uncommon unisex name Azam is rooted from Arabic and is primarily used in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Azam is "Offspring, The Powerful One or Greatest"
- Dafi is used prevalently in Arabic and Old Norse is a boy name, Dafi means "One who Keeps Away or Silent One Or Lazy One" has origin in Old Norse
- Ginton has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys, Ginton means "A Garden" is predominantly used in Hebrew and Arabic
- Chandini - Meaning of Chandini is Moon Light or a River, Moon Light or A River is mainly used in Telugu, Oriya and Bengali is a unisex name
- Qamayr - Used mostly in Sindhi and Arabic, Qamayr bestowed upon baby girls, Qamayr means "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
Namesakes of Mujeeb
We could not find any notable namesake.