Mulvi meaning and origin
Boy name Mulvi means "Religious Leader" is used largely in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mulvi
Popularity of Mulvi
Mulvi is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. At least, 300 people globally have carried Mulvi as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Mulvi?
People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You lack real friends. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others.
Other names similar to Mulvi
- Zafir - Queer boy name Zafir means "Victorious, Of Firm or Resolute Intention or Lucky" which is principally used in Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Waliullah - Waliullah's meaning is Friend of Allah aimed at baby boys is used majorly in Arabic
- Zakariyah - Unfamiliar and Modernistic Zakariyah is used dominantly in Arabic is a gender insensitive name, Zakariyah means "Prophets Name"
- Tauseef - The boy name Tauseef means "Praiser" is mainly used in Arabic
- Yaawar - Meaning of Yaawar is Adjutant or Aid-de Camp is a baby boy name is used majorly in Arabic
Namesakes of Mulvi
We could not find any notable namesake.