Mumtaz-Mahal name meaning
What does Mumtaz-Mahal mean?
Meaning: Wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
Add to favorites
Mumtaz-Mahal especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Mumtaz-Mahal is "Wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Mumtaz-Mahal
How popular is the name Mumtaz-Mahal?
Mumtaz-Mahal is an uncommon name around the world.
You would love these names similar to Mumtaz-Mahal
- Mueerah - Used especially in Arabic, Mueerah means "The Sister of Hajjaj Bin Hassan Al-jamimi had this Name" is aimed at baby girls
- Al-Safi - Chiefly used in Arabic, Al-Safi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Al-Safi is "Pure or Clear"
- Djillali - Boy name Djillali means "Considered" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Afkhar - The boy name Afkhar is specifically used in Arabic language, Afkhar means "Finest or Magnificent"
- Attiq - Predominantly used in Arabic, Attiq bestowed upon boys, meaning of Attiq is "Old"
Famous people named Mumtaz-Mahal
We could not find any notable namesake.