Munazza meaning and origin
The girl name Munazza means "Infallible, Free or An Independent Woman" is came from Arabic is used specifically in Arabic.
Variants of MunazzaNames that rhyme with Munazza
Popularity of Munazza
Munazza is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. But Munazza is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our research, over 9000 babies have been named Munazza globally.
What numbers say about Munazza?
Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence.
You would love these names similar to Munazza
- Hicham - Used substantially in Arabic recent and unorthodox, Hicham has origin in Arabic, Hicham means "Generous, Energetic or Generosity" is used as a baby boy name
- Jahida - Jahida's meaning is Helps the Vulnerable or Who Makes Effort on Itself is a girl name. It is rooted from Arabic is used dominantly in Arabic
- Hasnat - Girl name Hasnat is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Hasnat is "Virtues or Wisa"
- Nasruddin - Mostly used in Arabic, Nasruddin means "Victory of the Religion Islam or Victory of the Religion" is a baby boy name
- Rashiduddin - Used in Arabic, Rashiduddin is used as a boy name, Rashiduddin means "Rightly-Guided Person or Rightly-guided (Person) of the Religion Islam"
Namesakes of Munazza
We could not find any notable namesake.