Munda name meaning
What does Munda mean?
Munda is effeminate version of Mundi. Mundi is resultant of Mundy. Mundi is shortened form of Names Containing the Name Element Mund.Names that rhyme with Munda
How popular is the name Munda?
Munda is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in DR Congo, Indonesia and Philippines. As per our estimate, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Munda around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Munda
You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for.
If you like Munda, you would love these names
- Amu is Finnish cognate of Ama
- Aava - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Aava specifically is used in Swedish and Finnish is a girl name, meaning of Aava is "Strength" came from Old Saxon
- Húbert - Persistent and Predominant Húbert substantially is used in Icelandic and Danish is bestowed upon baby boys. Húbert is Icelandic form of Hubert
- Estulphus is Latin form of Æistulfr. Also Estulphus is Latin equivalent of Østulf
- Ingelise dominantly is used in Danish and Greenlandic is a girl name, meaning of Ingelise is "Having the Grace of the God Ing" is rooted from Danish
Famous people named Munda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Munda
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- African Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names