Munib meaning and origin
Infrequent boy name Munib is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Munib is "Repentant or One who Turns In Repentance" is originated from Arabic. Munib is variant of Muneeb. Muneeb means Remorseful and One who Turns in Repentance is used especially in Arabic and Sindhi.
Variants of MunibNames that rhyme with Munib
Popularity of Munib
Munib is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Munib is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2006. But Munib is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Munib around the globe.
Munib in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Munib?
What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly.
Looking for a name like Munib? Please go through the following names
- Taimim particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of Taimim is "The Perfect One" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Huthayfa - Boy name Huthayfa means "Old Arabic Name" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Fuwaad is used largely in Arabic, Fuwaad means "Heart" is a boy name
- Mustahfiz - Used chiefly in Arabic, Mustahfiz bestowed upon boys, Mustahfiz means "Protector, Guardian or Custodian"
- Faiq - Unexpected and Modern boy name Faiq means "Superior, Outstanding or Excellent" and is dominantly used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic language
Namesakes of Munib
- Munib Younan, is Bishop Emeritus of the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Munib al-Masri, Palestinian industrialist, politician