Murlee meaning and origin
Curious girl name Murlee has origin in Sanskrit. Murlee is spelling variation of Murli. Murli is a variant form of prevalent Murali. Curious Murli came from Sanskrit, meaning of Murli is "The Flute and Flute".
Variants of MurleeNames that rhyme with Murlee
Popularity of Murlee
Murlee is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Murlee?
You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no.
Do you like Murlee? Other names you would love
- Poosann - Of Sanskrit origin, Poosann is used as a boy name, Poosann means "God of Fertility, A Sage and A Wise Man". Poosann is derivation of Pusan.
- Dandon means Carrier of a Staff is a baby boy name came from Sanskrit. Dandon is derivative of Dandin.
- Ratey - Girl name Ratey means "Consort of Cupid and Kamdev's Wife" has its origin in Sanskrit. Ratey is a resultant of Rati.
- Dvij - Used especially in Sanskrit, Dvij mostly bestowed upon boys, Dvij means "Bird or Born Twice"
- Dipankura - Boy name Dipankura is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Dipankura is "The Flame of the Lamp"
Namesakes of Murlee
We could not find any notable namesake.