Mutazah meaning and origin
Mostly used in Arabic, Mutazah means "A Narrator of Hadith" is aimed at girls.Names that rhyme with Mutazah
Popularity of Mutazah
Mutazah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Mutazah
Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes.
Looking for names similar to Mutazah? Please go through the following names
- Nuhaa means Intelligence, Mind or Intelligent used for baby girls is used particulary in Arabic
- Aarzam - Boy name Aarzam is particulary used in Arabic language, Aarzam means "War, Battle or Quarrel"
- Purdil - Boy name Purdil is particulary used in Arabic language, Purdil means "Fearless or Brave"
- Souad - Unusual Souad is used particulary in Arabic, Souad means "Happiness or Luck". Its origin is in Arabic is a girl name
- Abadilat - Used prevalently in Arabic, Abadilat is used as a baby boy name, Abadilat means "Abdullah"
Namesakes of Mutazah
We could not find any notable namesake.