Muthan meaning and origin
Boy name Muthan means "Like a Pearl" is dominantly used in Tamil.
Variants of MuthanNames that rhyme with Muthan
Popularity of Muthan
Muthan is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Muthan
You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment.
Go through the following names similar to Muthan
- Anthikan - Anthikan's meaning is Born in Evening is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Tamil
- Rajany is used predominantly in Tamil aimed at baby girls, Rajany means "Somber, Night and Famous Tamil Actor Rajanikanth" has its origin in Sanskrit. Rajany is derivation of Rajani.
- Thakkan - Used mainly in Tamil, Thakkan means "Son of Braman or Father of Goddess Thakshayini" is used for boys
- Tamilosai - Tamilosai's meaning is Voice of Tamil is predominantly used in Tamil is aimed at girls
- Ponnamma - Ponnamma's meaning is Attractive or Mother of Gold is used specifically in Tamil is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Muthan
We could not find any notable namesake.