Muzaffer name meaning
What does Muzaffer mean?
Used mostly in Turkish, Muzaffer aimed at boys has its origin in Turkish, Muzaffer means "Victorious or Triumphant". Names that rhyme with Muzaffer
How popular is the name Muzaffer?
Muzaffer is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1580 (1993) in its 17 years run on France naming chart. But an extremely popular name in Turkey where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our research, over 120000 babies have been bestowed Muzaffer around the globe.
Muzaffer in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Muzaffer?
You hate to lose or be rejected. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. And not just at this point but since always. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You are energetic and have a restless spirit. You are unique and born to stand out.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Muzaffer
- Umit - Used in Sikh new-fangled and rare, Umit customarily aimed at baby boys, Umit means "Hope" came from Turkish
- Vural - The Vural means "Will Prevail" is chiefly used in Turkish
- Zahit - The Zahit means "The God-Fearing or An Ascetic" is dominantly used in Turkish
- Alkim - Meaning of Alkim is Rainbow is dominantly used in Turkish has its roots in Turkish is used as a baby boy name
- Kadri - Originated from Old Greek, Odd and Contemporary Kadri bestowed upon both sexes, Kadri means "Strong" is used predominantly in Turkish
Famous people named Muzaffer
- Muzaffer Ozak, Muslim cleric and the 19th Grand Sheikh of the Halveti-Jerrahi Order of Dervishes
- Muzaffer Özdemir, Turkish actor
Lists having Muzaffer
- Boy names beginning with M
- Turkish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Victorious
- Baby Names that mean Triumphant
Share your opinion on Muzaffer