Na'imah name meaning
What does Na'imah mean?
Na'imah's meaning is Comfort, Amenity, Tranquillity or Peace is largely used in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic is used as a baby girl name . Na'imah is variant of customary Naima. Naima has its origin in Arabic, Naima means "Form of Naemi, Graceful and Sweet".
Variants of Na'imah
View middle names that goes with Na'imah like Myrt, Cien, Christelle, Mee, Destinee,Names that rhyme with Na'imah
How popular is the name Na'imah?
Na'imah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Na'imah? Read these names too
- Jesna - Used particulary in Arabic, Jesna bestowed upon girls, Jesna means "Nice Heart or Victory"
- Ashah - Ashah's meaning is Woman or Life is used mostly in Arabic is a baby girl name has its origin in English and Sanskrit
- Sabaha - Girl name Sabaha is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Sabaha is "Dawn or Morning"
- Surraq predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Surraq is "Thieves or Name of a Distinguished Sahabi RA" is a boy name
- Shaikhul-Islam - Meaning of Shaikhul-Islam is Leader of Islam used for boys is used predominantly in Arabic
Famous people named Na'imah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Na'imah
- Girl names beginning with N
- Arabic Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Comfort
- Baby Names that mean Peace