Naaheed meaning and origin
Naaheed's meaning is Elevated or Venus is used as a girl name that came from Persian is majorly used in Arabic. Naaheed is variation of renowned Nahid. Origin of Nahid is in Arabic and Old Persian, meaning of Nahid is "Goddess of Love and The Planet Venus".
Variants of NaaheedNames that rhyme with Naaheed
Popularity of Naaheed
Naaheed is an uncommon name probably limited to Pakistan.
What numerology tells about Naaheed?
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Positive energy adores your spirit. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You love life and life loves you. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are always open to experience something new.
Other names similar to Naaheed
- Naaheed - Girl name Naaheed is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of Naaheed is "Venus or Elevated" has origin in Persian
- Jahan - Origin of Outlandish Jahan is in Persian, meaning of Jahan is "Word, The World or Universe" and a gender insensitive name is predominantly used in Kannada and Iranian
- Parmeata means Daughter Born to Royalty aimed at girls is originated from Persian. Parmeata is derived from Parmida.
- Bakhtiyar - Bakhtiyar's meaning is Lucky or Fortunate used for boys that of Persian origin is used commonly in Arabic
- Siyamak - Boy name Siyamak is used in Hindi, meaning of Siyamak is "A Man who has Dark Eyes or Man with Dark Eyes Origin Persian" is rooted from Persian
Namesakes of Naaheed
We could not find any notable namesake.