Naandhi meaning and origin
Girl name Naandhi means "A Shout of Joy or Rejoicing" is commonly used in Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Oriya, Marathi and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Naandhi
Popularity of Naandhi
Naandhi is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Naandhi?
You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. The letter I as your capstone suggests that you need to take better care of yourself and your well-being. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality.
Looking for a name like Naandhi? Please go through the following names
- Kamesh - Unisex name Kamesh is used in Gujarati and Bengali, meaning of Kamesh is "Lord of Love or Lord of Desire"
- Daridriya Dhwamsini - Used dominantly in Malayalam, Bengali and Kannada, Daridriya Dhwamsini means "Goddess Lakshmi or Destroyer of Poverty" is used for girls
- Shri Kumar - The boy name Shri Kumar means "Beautiful" is used largely in Gujarati, Telugu and Bengali
- Durvank - Used primarily in Hindi and Malayalam, Durvank bestowed upon boys, Durvank means "Gifted Friend"
- Bidwan - Boy name Bidwan is used specifically in Telugu, Bengali and Marathi, Bidwan means "Scholar"
Namesakes of Naandhi
We could not find any notable namesake.