Naasir meaning and origin
Used in Arabic uncustomary, Naasir is used as a boy name, Naasir means "Defender, Supporter, Protector or Granting Victory" came from Arabic. Naasir is derived from Nasir. Nasir means Granting Victory, Protector and Assister is of Arabic origin.Names that rhyme with Naasir
Popularity of Naasir
Naasir is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1993 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2006, it ranked 3599th when 28 boys were named Naasir. There are over 294 babies that have been given the name Naasir in United States. Also, Naasir is a familiar name in Somalia and India. According to our evaluation, over 500 babies have been named Naasir globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Naasir?
Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You should learn to live in the moment. Love makes you complete. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You are always open to new things and enjoy traveling. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Naasir
- Zulaykha means Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith is used majorly in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Shanze - Unexpected choice and Modernistic Shanze particulary is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Shanze is "Rose"
- Mahbuba - Meaning of Mahbuba is Beloved is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Arabic
- Abdul-Rasheed - Boy name Abdul-Rasheed means "Servant of the Rightly Guided (Allah)" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Suhaym - Boy name Suhaym means "Arrow" is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Naasir
We could not find any notable namesake.