Naasira name meaning
What does Naasira mean?
Girl name Naasira is notably used in Arabic which is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Naasira is "Defender, Helper, One who Helps Render Victorious or Friend". Naasira is variant of heavenly Nasira. Nasira is effeminate variant of Nasir. Nasira's meaning is Helper of God, One who Helps and Glowing Star came from Quran is notably used in Turkish, Kannada and Arabic.
Variants of NaasiraNames that rhyme with Naasira
How popular is the name Naasira?
Naasira is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have carried Naasira as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Naasira
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life.
Looking for names similar to Naasira? Please go through the following names
- Budat - The boy name Budat is commonly used in Arabic, Budat means "Prince"
- AbdulMuti - Used largely in Arabic, AbdulMuti means "Slave of the Giver" is typically bestowed upon boys
- Zahera - Of African-Swahili and Arabic origin, Zahera means "Panouie or Flourishing", mainly used in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Nooraniyah - Used largely in Arabic, Nooraniyah bestowed upon girls, Nooraniyah means "Light, Luminous or Bright"
- Angeza - Girl name Angeza is predominantly used in Arabic, Angeza means "Reason or Logic"
Famous people named Naasira
We could not find any notable namesake.