Naava name meaning
What does Naava mean?
Unexpected choice Naava is used in English is a baby girl name came from Hebrew. Naava is another transcription of Nava. Nava is variant of pleasing Noy.
Variants of Naava
View middle names that goes with Naava like Evia, Kimora,Names that rhyme with Naava
How popular is the name Naava?
Naava is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6854 (2016) in its 15 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 165 babies that have been given the name Naava in United States. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Naava around the globe.
What numerology tells about Naava?
You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. You have a wild heart that can't love one person only but you can try if you find someone worth your time and attention. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You have a quick mind. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you.
Do you like Naava? Other names you would love
- Gabrielo means God's Strength is a boy name is of Hebrew origin
- Zachariah - Unfading and Frequently Used Zachariah notably is used in English and Hebrew, meaning of Zachariah is "Yahweh Remembers" and rooted from Hebrew is used as a gender-neutral name . On baby boy names chart, noteworthy Zachariah captured 484th position in 2018 in United States
- Ramiyah - Ramiyah's meaning is Natural and Beauty Never seen is a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Ramiyah is resulted from Ramya.
- Jacki - Largely used in Danish, Swedish and English loved, Jacki is used as a unisex name. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Jacki is "May God Protect or Holder of the Heel"
- Ilija - Infrequent boy name Ilija means "My God is Yahweh". It is rooted from Hebrew is used dominantly in Slavic
Famous people named Naava
We could not find any notable namesake.