Naazim meaning and origin
Boy name Naazim means "Arranger, Organizer or Adjuster" is used primarily in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Naazim
Popularity of Naazim
Naazim is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Naazim
Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You have a hard time analyzing yourself but have no problem analyzing others. If your name ends with letter M, it reveals your passion for books, travel, and solitude, exploring nature.
You would love these names similar to Naazim
- Abdul-Qadeer is used primarily in Arabic, Abdul-Qadeer means "Slave of the Powerful (Allah)" is bestowed upon boys
- Abdus-Subooh - Mostly used in Arabic, Abdus-Subooh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Abdus-Subooh is "Slave of the Extremely Pure"
- Mubaarakah - Mostly used in Arabic, Mubaarakah bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Mubaarakah is "Happy or Auspicious"
- MunyatulMuna - Girl name MunyatulMuna means "Wish of Wishes" is used in Arabic
- Kashida - Girl name Kashida is used specifically in Arabic, meaning of Kashida is "Hardworking or Hard Working"
Namesakes of Naazim
We could not find any notable namesake.