Nabiy-ut-Tawbah meaning and origin
Meaning: The Prophet of Repentance
Add to favorites
Used predominantly in Arabic, Nabiy-ut-Tawbah bestowed upon baby boys, Nabiy-ut-Tawbah means "The Prophet of Repentance".Names that rhyme with Nabiy-ut-Tawbah
Popularity of Nabiy-ut-Tawbah
Nabiy-ut-Tawbah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Parents who liked Nabiy-ut-Tawbah, loved these names
- Rajia - Rajia's meaning is Who Places His Hope In God or Hoping is mainly used in Arabic and is bestowed upon baby girls is originated from Arabic
- AbdulMuid - Boy name AbdulMuid is commonly used in Arabic language, AbdulMuid means "Servant of the Restorer"
- Rawah - Girl name Rawah is commonly used in Arabic language, Rawah means "Repose, Beauty or Rest"
- Naazneen - Girl name Naazneen is rooted from Farsi, meaning of Naazneen is "Delicate, Beautiful or Belle" is used in Arabic
- Fakhriyah - Meaning of Fakhriyah is Honorary is largely used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Nabiy-ut-Tawbah
We could not find any notable namesake.