Nafee meaning and origin
Nafee is another transcription of Nafi.
Variants of NafeeNames that rhyme with Nafee
Popularity of Nafee
Nafee is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1993. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Nafee around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Nafee
Widen your perspective and start living. You always act like everything's just great. You have no enemies. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Looking for names similar to Nafee? Please go through the following names
- Nghi - Mainly used in Vietnamese unexpected, Nghi has its origin in Vietnamese is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Nghi is "Doubtful"
- Yosuke - Unconventional boy name Yosuke means "Extensive Support"
- Napua - Unfamiliar girl name Napua means "Young Woman of the Flowers" has origin in Hawaiian
- Salazar - Meaning of Salazar is Old Hall is a baby boy name has origin in Basque
- Diablo - Unconventional boy name Diablo means "Devil" came from Spanish
Namesakes of Nafee
- Nafeesa Monroe in Gridiron Gang as Actress