Nageenah meaning and origin
Girl name Nageenah is primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi which originated from Arabic, meaning of Nageenah is "Precious Stone, Ring or Jewelry". Nageenah is a variant of Nagina. Originated from Arabic, Nagina, Nagina means "Jewel and Pearl".
Variants of NageenahNames that rhyme with Nageenah
Popularity of Nageenah
Nageenah is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Pakistan.
What numbers say about Nageenah?
You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. You are probably supportive and give the best advice. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works.
If you like Nageenah, you would love these names
- Tawbah - Meaning of Tawbah is Repentance aimed at both boys and girls is mainly used in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic
- Aaqilah is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon girls, Aaqilah means "Intelligent"
- Harshad - Of Sanskrit origin, Harshad means "One who Gives Pleasure, Happiness or Joy Spreading" used for baby boys is used chiefly in Sanskrit and Gujarati
- Tabasumm largely is used in Hindi and Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Tabasumm is "A Flower or Sweet Smile"
- Rehaan - Anomalous and Modern boy name Rehaan means "Fragrant One or Sweet Scented" is principally used in Kannada and Arabic
Namesakes of Nageenah
We could not find any notable namesake.