Nalaka meaning and origin
Unisex name Nalaka means "At Nanital a Goddess in a Temple" is chiefly used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Nalaka
Popularity of Nalaka
Nalaka is a popular baby name in Sri Lanka where every 1 in 600 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Nalaka
If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet.
If you like Nalaka, you would love these names
- Anne-Aymone - Anne-Aymone's meaning is Flower Anemone
- Gosina - The Gosina is mainly used in Frisian language, meaning of Gosina is "Gote"
- Gabinienne means City In Central Italy
- Anne-Cécile has its origin in Latin and Hebrew, Anne-Cécile means "Gracious or Blind"
- Tjarde - The Tjarde is notably used in Frisian language, meaning of Tjarde is "Hard or Folk"
Namesakes of Nalaka
We could not find any notable namesake.