Namirthan meaning and origin
Namirthan notably is used in Tamil, meaning of Namirthan is "God Shiva" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Namirthan
Popularity of Namirthan
Namirthan is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Namirthan?
You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Go through the following names similar to Namirthan
- Pugalmani - Used mainly in Tamil, Pugalmani means "Admired" is a boy name
- Hemavarthini means Goddess Parvathy or Amman used for baby girls is used predominantly in Tamil
- Oviyachudar - Oviyachudar's meaning is A Statue Like Woman is used substantially in Tamil is used as a girl name
- Hariganesh - The boy name Hariganesh means "God Ganesha with Elephant Face" is used especially in Tamil
- Vithurisha - Girl name Vithurisha is notably used in Tamil language, meaning of Vithurisha is "Intelligent or Wise Person or Skilled"
Namesakes of Namirthan
We could not find any notable namesake.