Namvar name meaning
What does Namvar mean?
Namvar is originated from Sanskrit language is a baby boy name, particulary used in Arabic and Sikh, Namvar means "Famous or Noted".Names that rhyme with Namvar
How popular is the name Namvar?
Namvar is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Namvar
You hate to lose or be rejected. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Your friends respect you for your honesty. You have a hard time staying in one place for too long because you like to travel and believe that life isn't meant for living in one place only.
Other names similar to Namvar
- Hubba - Chiefly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Hubba bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Hubba is "Daughter of Maalik Bin Amr Al-adwaniyah was a Beautiful Woman"
- Asla - Notably used in Swedish and Danish, Asla means "This Name was the Name of Asfa, the Narrator of Hadith" is used as a unisex name
- Ragab is used mostly in Tamil, Gujarati and Telugu bestowed upon boys, Ragab means "Seventh Islamic Month"
- Daniya - Curious girl name Daniya is used predominantly in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Daniya is "Kind Hearted or Close"
- Talhah - Meaning of Talhah is Talha or Narrator of Hadith aimed at both sexes is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic
Famous people named Namvar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Namvar
- Boy names beginning with N
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Famous