Nannett meaning and origin
Curious girl name Nannett is used notably in Danish. Nannett is variant form of biblical and long standing Nanette. Nanette is shortened form of Anne. Also Nanette is abridged form of Anna. Nanette is also shortened form of Nan. Nanette is French form of Anne. Of Hebrew origin, Curious Nanette, Nanette means "Grace and Variant of Anne".
Variants of Nannett
View middle names that goes with Nannett like Yaen, Ilene, Lillia, Olia, Mria,Names that rhyme with Nannett
Popularity of Nannett
Nannett is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Nannett around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nannett
You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. You love life and life loves you. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Other names similar to Nannett, for would be moms
- Matheus - Unfamiliar Hebrew Matheus is a baby boy name, meaning of Matheus is "Gift of Yahweh or Gift of God" is used in Swedish and English
- Lissette - Commonly Accepted unisex name Lissette means "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" used mainly in Danish, English and Swedish is originated from Hebrew
- Johney - Johney's meaning is God is Gracious is originated from Hebrew and English is a unisex name. Johney is derived from Johny.
- Aiken - Origin of Unwonted Aiken is in English and Hebrew, meaning of Aiken is "One who Never Born, Made of Oak or The Oaken" and is used notably in Kannada, English and Bengali is a gender-neutral name
- Dasi - Girl name Dasi is originated from Old English and Gaelic, Dasi means "Southerner and A Southerner" is primarily used in English and Hebrew languages. Dasi is a derivation of Dacey.
Namesakes of Nannett
We could not find any notable namesake.