Nantje meaning and origin
Nantje is used prevalently in Frisian, Nantje means "Peace or Bold".Names that rhyme with Nantje
Popularity of Nantje
Nantje is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Nantje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Nantje
You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Looking for names similar to Nantje? Please go through the following names
- Maningning - Maningning's meaning is Brilliant or Bright is a baby girl name has its roots in Tagalog is used in Tagalog
- Itihasa - Unisex name Itihasa is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi, Itihasa means "History"
- Tivyapurusha - Tivyapurusha's meaning is Patience, Endurance or Lord Shiva is a unisex name is used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi
- Reinka largely is used in Frisian, meaning of Reinka is "Council"
- Heidje - Primarily used in Frisian, Heidje means "Of Noble Figure"
Namesakes of Nantje
We could not find any notable namesake.