Naqqaad meaning and origin
Used especially in Arabic, Naqqaad mostly bestowed upon boys, Naqqaad means "Critic or Reviewer".Names that rhyme with Naqqaad
Popularity of Naqqaad
Naqqaad is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Naqqaad?
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Your failures motivate you. You have a wild heart that can't love one person only but you can try if you find someone worth your time and attention. Your friends respect you for your honesty. You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
You would love these names similar to Naqqaad
- Sarsoureh - Mainly used in Arabic, Sarsoureh has its origin in Arabic and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Sarsoureh is "Bug or A Buglike Woman"
- Qaaid - The boy name Qaaid is specifically used in Arabic language, Qaaid means "Variant of Qa'id or Leader"
- Shaherbano - The girl name Shaherbano means "Princess" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Husaamudin - Notably used in Arabic, Husaamudin is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Husaamudin is "The Sword of the Faith"
- Muttaqi is used chiefly in Arabic, Muttaqi means "Righteous or Pious" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Naqqaad
We could not find any notable namesake.