Narinderbir meaning and origin
Narinderbir predominantly is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Narinderbir is "Brave King" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Narinderbir
Popularity of Narinderbir
Narinderbir is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Narinderbir?
Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You always act like everything's just great. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Narinderbir
- Mansirat means Sweet aimed at both boys and girls is used largely in Sikh and Punjabi
- Jabarjang - Chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Jabarjang means "Brave in the Battlefield" is a baby boy name
- Dharvan - Predominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Dharvan means "A Winner" is a unisex name
- Vishwpal - Used notably in Punjabi and Sikh, Vishwpal is used as a boy name, Vishwpal means "Protector of the World"
- Jagjeev - Jagjeev's meaning is World's Living or Worlds Living is used commonly in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Narinderbir
We could not find any notable namesake.