Naruto meaning and origin
Meaning of Naruto is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Naruto
Popularity of Naruto
Naruto is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Naruto is a familiar name in Russia, Japan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Cambodia. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Naruto around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Naruto
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did.
Parents who liked Naruto, loved these names
- Tabe - Tabe's meaning is People came from Frisian, principally used in Frisian is given to boys
- Daniset - Daniset means "Judge"
- Upashanti - The unisex name Upashanti is predominantly used in Hindi and Hindi languages, Upashanti means "Sandy Shore"
- Achaikos - Achaikos's meaning is Place name in Greece is a boy name
- Morwanna - The Morwanna has origin in Breton, meaning of Morwanna is "White Sea"
Namesakes of Naruto
We could not find any notable namesake.