Naseeka meaning and origin
Girl name Naseeka means "Sacrifice or Piece of Gold" is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Naseeka
Popularity of Naseeka
Naseeka is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Naseeka
You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. You secretly believe that you are a genius. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Do you like Naseeka? Other names you would love
- Sufiya - Meaning of Sufiya is A Mystic or Someone Believing in Sufi aimed at girls is mainly used in Arabic
- Mansour - Offbeat Arabic Mansour is a boy name, meaning of Mansour is "Aided by God, One Helped by God or is Victorious or Victorious" is used substantially in Arabic
- Maamar - Boy name Maamar means "Prosperous, Builder or Patron" and originated from Arabic is mostly used in Arabic
- Fakhrat means Bringing Joy is used as a boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Nashit - Nashit's meaning is Active or Dynamic is used principally in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Naseeka
We could not find any notable namesake.