Nasiqa meaning and origin
Nasiqa's meaning is One who Manages, Organiser, One who Forgives or Forgiver is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nasiqa
Popularity of Nasiqa
Nasiqa is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Nasiqa
Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You are daring and courageous. Change your perspective. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Do you like Nasiqa? You would love these names
- Munaim - Boy name Munaim is used principally in Arabic language, meaning of Munaim is "Benevolent Kind or Al-munaim"
- Rahmaa - Meaning of Rahmaa is Merciful, Companionate or To have Mercy Upon is mainly used in Arabic is used for girls
- Imaad-Udeen - Meaning of Imaad-Udeen is Pillar of the Faith is used predominantly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Rubeina - Meaning of Rubeina is Bright is used substantially in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Arwarh means More Delicate or More Gracious is used in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Nasiqa
We could not find any notable namesake.