Nastusya meaning and origin
Nastusya is version of predominant and ever lasting Anastasia. Anastasia is feminine version of Anastasius. Anastasia means Surrender and Risen One has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of NastusyaNames that rhyme with Nastusya
Popularity of Nastusya
Nastusya is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Belarus. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Nastusya?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
You would love these names similar to Nastusya
- Colsin - Boy name Colsin means "People's Victory, Victory of the People and Son of Nicholas" has origin in Old Greek and Old English. Colsin is resulted from Colson.
- Angle - Unusual Angle dominantly is used in Oriya and Marathi, meaning of Angle is "Pari Fairy" used as a gender-neutral name is rooted from Old Greek
- Hypatia - Hypatia's meaning is Consulate is of Old Greek origin and is used notably in English is a baby girl name
- Christophe - The prevalent boy name Christophe is used substantially in English and French. It is rooted from Old Greek, Christophe means "Carrier of Christ or Carrying Christ"
- Käthe particulary is used in Swedish and Norwegian has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Käthe is "The Pure" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Nastusya
We could not find any notable namesake.