Natalka name meaning
What does Natalka mean?
Notably used in Russian and English, Natalka came from Latin is aimed at baby girls. Natalka is derivative of Natalie. Natalie is form of Natalia in French language. Natalie's meaning is Born on Christ Day and To be Born-from Natalia came from Latin.
Could Natalka be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Natalka is a beautiful Ukrainian name that has gained popularity around the world. It is a sweet and feminine name, making it perfect for baby girls. The name has a unique and exotic sound to it, which adds to its allure. Natalka means Christmas day in Ukrainian, making it an ideal name for babies born on this special holiday or for parents who simply love the festive season. Additionally, Natalka is easy to pronounce and spell, making it an excellent choice for parents who want a simple yet uncommon moniker for their little princess. Overall, Natalka is a wonderful and charming name that will undoubtedly make any baby girl stand out from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Natalka?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Natalka is n(a)-tal-ka. The other ways to say the name is nat(a)-lka.Names that rhyme with Natalka
How popular is the name Natalka?
Natalka is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But Natalka is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 8000 babies have been bestowed Natalka around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Natalka
You are the most self-motivated person you know. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You love life and life loves you. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Do you like Natalka? Read these names too
- Roxanna - Famed and Perennial unisex name Roxanna is used majorly in Swedish, English and Icelandic, Roxanna means "Shining or Queen" is of Latin and Persian origin
- Doly - Meaning of Doly is Like as a Beautiful Doll or Pain is majorly used in Gujarati and Hindi and is given to baby girls has origin in Latin and Old Greek
- Amely - Origin of Offbeat Amely is in Gothic and Latin is used as a girl name, meaning of Amely is "Emilia, Amalia or Efficient" is specifically used in Norwegian and English
- Krystelle - Largely used in English atypical, Krystelle is used as a girl name. Its origin is in Latin and English, meaning of Krystelle is "Disciple of the Christ"
- Elvern - The infrequent boy name Elvern means "Elfin or Elf-wise Friend". It is rooted from Latin is used dominantly in English
Famous people named Natalka
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Natalka
- Girl names beginning with N
- Latin Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Christmas
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Day
- Baby Names that mean Birth