Navarra meaning and origin
Navarra is resulted from Navarro. Dominantly used in Hindi, Navarro is rooted from Spanish, meaning of Navarro is "A Medieval Spanish Kingdom and Plains".Names that rhyme with Navarra
Popularity of Navarra
Navarra is a familiar baby name in Italy. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Navarra globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Navarra
You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones.
Other names similar to Navarra
- Perfecta - Rare girl name Perfecta is rooted from Spanish, meaning of Perfecta is "Flawless"
- Milagro means Miracle is used typically as a gender-neutral name came from Spanish
- Idoya - Girl name Idoya has origin in Spanish, meaning of Idoya is "Pond"
- Arragon - Of Spanish origin, Arragon means "Region In Spain" is used as a boy name. Arragon is derivative of Aragon.
- Aragon - Meaning of Aragon is Region In Spain is used as a baby boy name is of Spanish origin
Namesakes of Navarra
We could not find any notable namesake.