Nawfa meaning and origin
Nawfa's meaning is Excess or Surplus is predominantly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Nawfa
Popularity of Nawfa
Nawfa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nawfa
Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You have a hard time analyzing yourself but have no problem analyzing others. The letter N symbolizes your openness, wide range of knowledge, and having the ability to look at things from different perspectives.
Do you like Nawfa? Read these names too
- Gul-Yar is used substantially in Arabic is a baby boy name, Gul-Yar means "Loving Flowers"
- Ala' - Majorly used in Arabic, Ala' is used as a baby boy name that came from Arabic, meaning of Ala' is "Nobility or High Ranking"
- Farzaneh - Meaning of Farzaneh is Wise is used mainly in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Khuda-Bakhsh - Used specifically in Arabic, Khuda-Bakhsh means "Gift of Allah" is aimed at boys
- Azwa - Meaning of Azwa is Plural of Zau or Limelight is a baby girl name is used dominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Nawfa
We could not find any notable namesake.