Nayyar name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Arabic
Meaning: Bright Star, Sun and Luminous
Add to favorites
What does Nayyar mean?
Nayyar means Bright Star, Sun or Luminous is used notably in Arabic aimed at both sexes is rooted from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nayyar
How popular is the name Nayyar?
Nayyar is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Nayyar around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nayyar
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You have no enemies. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Learn how to love yourself before you love someone else. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist.
Other names similar to Nayyar
- Haala - Meaning of Haala is Glory, Halo Around the Moon or Lunar Halo is notably used in Arabic and Kannada and is bestowed upon girls came from Arabic
- Isir mostly is used in Arabic and Sanskrit bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Isir is "Strong or Powerful"
- Arshaq primarily is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Arshaq is "Well Proportioned, Graceful or Handsome" is a boy name
- Hasna - Outlandish Hasna is originated from Arabic, Hasna means "Beauty, Beautiful or Laughing" and a baby girl name is principally used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic
- Anjuman - The unisex name Anjuman means "Gathering or A Token" is used in Marathi and Kannada
Famous people named Nayyar
- Nayyar Ali Dada, Pakistani architect
Lists having Nayyar
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- Arabic Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Luminous
Share your opinion on Nayyar