Naz meaning and origin
Originated from Sanskrit, Uncommon and Modernistic Naz means "Pride or Delicacy", especially used in Arabic is generally used for both sexes. Naz is variation of contemporary Naaz. Naaz means Delicacy and A Proud Man is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of NazNames that rhyme with Naz
Popularity of Naz
Naz is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2001, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 8763rd. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 1729th. Over 158 people have been named Naz in England and Wales. But Naz is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in Iran. According to our findings, over 60000 babies have been named Naz globally.
Naz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Naz?
You like people too but prefer your solitude. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
If you like Naz, you would love these names
- Nadjib - Boy name Nadjib means "A Noble Birthright or Studious" is notably used in Arabic
- Akeyla - Curious unisex name Akeyla is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Akeyla is "Responsible or Honest" has origin in Arabic
- Balay means Cornice or Eaves or Cornice is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Ansara - Infrequent unisex name Ansara means "Helper" is largely used in Arabic
- Aliyya - Aliyya's meaning is Feminine of Ali, Sublime or Lofty is originated from Hebrew and Arabic used chiefly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Naz
- Naz Edwards, American voice actress, singer
- Nazanin Bayati in Rokh-e divaneh as Actress
- Nazaret Aracil in Episode #1.5 as Actress
- Nazan Kesal in Uzak as Actress