Nazaneen meaning and origin
Nazaneen is variant transcription of Nazanin. Unwonted Nazanin predominantly is used in Persian and Arabic is originated from Persian, meaning of Nazanin is "Lovely and Sweetheart".
Variants of Nazaneen
View middle names that goes with Nazaneen like Leatrice, Meah, Saray, Aizah, Oumy,Names that rhyme with Nazaneen
Popularity of Nazaneen
Nazaneen is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Nazaneen is a familiar name in Pakistan. According to our research, at least 200 people have been bestowed Nazaneen around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Nazaneen
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. You have the heart of a warrior. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Do you like Nazaneen? Read these names too
- Elysée - Meaning of Elysée is God is My Salvation
- France-Lys is originated from Latin, France-Lys means "Free Condition"
- Reenhard - Reenhard's meaning is Advice or Hard
- Luick means People is used predominantly in Frisian
- Sünje - Girl name Sünje means "Sün, Sun or Atonement" and is rooted from Frisian is notably used in Frisian
Namesakes of Nazaneen
We could not find any notable namesake.