Nazarat meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Arabic, Nazarat is a girl name, Nazarat means "Freshness of Splendor".Names that rhyme with Nazarat
Popularity of Nazarat
Nazarat is a familiar baby name in Pakistan, India, Kuwait, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates and Azerbaijan. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Nazarat globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nazarat
If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people.
Do you like Nazarat? Other names you would love
- Qaailah - Meaning of Qaailah is Name of a Sahabiyyah is especially used in Arabic is used for boys
- Faridun - Boy name Faridun is used majorly in Arabic, meaning of Faridun is "Three Times Strong"
- Mukhtarul-Haq - Used mostly in Arabic, Mukhtarul-Haq bestowed upon boys, meaning of Mukhtarul-Haq is "Chosen by the Truth (Allah)"
- Husnaa largely is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Husnaa is "Pious or Most Beautiful"
- Rinaf - Prevalently used in Arabic, Rinaf is used as a boy name, meaning of Rinaf is "Calm"
Namesakes of Nazarat
We could not find any notable namesake.