Nazarpreet meaning and origin
Nazarpreet means Love for Sight is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Nazarpreet
Popularity of Nazarpreet
Nazarpreet is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Nazarpreet
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. Having letter T as your capstone represents your short temper and explosive personality. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Do you like Nazarpreet? Other names you would love
- Paramnaam - Boy name Paramnaam is chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Paramnaam is "Supreme Name"
- Harmohanjit - Meaning of Harmohanjit is Warrior Captivating God aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Sikh and Punjabi
- Easharjeet means God's Victory or Gods Victory is chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for boys
- Sulakhan - Boy name Sulakhan means "Meritorious, V Irtuous or Virtuous" is used especially in Hindi, Sikh and Punjabi
- Kamaldeep means Light of Lotus or Lotus is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at both boys and girls
Namesakes of Nazarpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.