Nekpaal meaning and origin
Meaning of Nekpaal is Protector of Nobility is used in Punjabi and Sikh is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Nekpaal
Popularity of Nekpaal
Nekpaal is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nekpaal
Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. You are a good friend. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Meditation is your thing. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to.
Do you like Nekpaal? Other names you would love
- Mehpreet - Unisex name Mehpreet means "Mind Filled with Love" is commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Pooranjot particulary is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, meaning of Pooranjot is "Light of the Perfect"
- Isharjeet - Used dominantly in Punjabi and Sikh, Isharjeet means "Gods Victory or God's Victory" is used for boys
- Harmoorat is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, Harmoorat means "Embodiment of God"
- Vimaldeep - Primarily used in Sikh and Punjabi, Vimaldeep means "Pure Lamp" is a boy name
Namesakes of Nekpaal
We could not find any notable namesake.