Nelam meaning and origin
Girl name Nelam is particulary used in Arabic. It is rooted from Persian, Nelam means "Blue Stone or Sapphire". Nelam is variant form of outstanding Neelam. Neelam means Precious Stone, Blue Diamond and Blue Stone has origin in Persian.
Variants of NelamNames that rhyme with Nelam
Popularity of Nelam
Nelam is a common baby name in India and Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Nelam?
You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Your friends respect you for your honesty. You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. Injustice pisses you off. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity.
Parents who liked Nelam, loved these names
- Shahpur - The boy name Shahpur is particulary used in Arabic, Shahpur means "Character from the Shahnameh or Son of the King" has origin in Persian
- Jahan - Unorthodox Jahan is originated from Persian is used notably in Tamil and Kannada, a gender insensitive name, Jahan means "Universe, The World or Word"
- Parissa - Unfamiliar Parissa is originated from Old Persian language is a girl name, Parissa means "Like a Fairy" is used in Persian
- Shabnam means Dew, Dew Drops or Covered with the Mornings Dew is used in Sindhi and Arabic, rooted from Persian is used as a gender-neutral name
- Urvakhsha - Used largely in Arabic, Urvakhsha aimed at baby boys, Urvakhsha means "Joyful or Cheerful" is of Persian origin
Namesakes of Nelam
We could not find any notable namesake.