Nericcia meaning and origin
Nericcia is originated from Old Greek and Italian bestowed upon girls is used mostly in Italian. Nericcia is derivative of Nerissa. Nerissa is form of prominent Nereida. Also Nerissa is form of Nericcia. Nerissa is used mostly in English has its origin in Italian and Old Greek, Nerissa means "Sea Nymph, Daughter of the Sea and Expectant".
Variants of Nericcia
View middle names that goes with Nericcia like Poem, Esmy,Names that rhyme with Nericcia
Popularity of Nericcia
Nericcia is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Nericcia
You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future.
Other names similar to Nericcia
- Ludovico - Anomalous and Fresh boy name Ludovico is dominantly used in Italian has its roots in Germanic and Old High German, Ludovico means "Loud, War or Famous"
- Leandra - Famous unisex name Leandra is originated from Old Greek, Leandra means "Man of the People, Lion of a Man or Strong Brave Man Man of People" is chiefly used in Italian
- Pancho - Originated from Italian, Unorthodox Pancho is used in Hindi and Spanish used as a baby boy name, Pancho means "Nickname for Francisco or Frank, Little Frenchman or Little Frenchman / Franke"
- Consolata - Commonly used in Italian, Consolata is of Italian and Spanish origin, meaning of Consolata is "Consolation" is aimed at girls
- Nerina - Queer girl name Nerina means "The Word Nereis with the Meaning Sea Nymph or Sea Nymph" used largely in Italian is of Latin and Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Nericcia
We could not find any notable namesake.