Neve meaning and origin
Of Celtic, Old Irish, Italian and Latin origin, Outlandish Neve means "The Bright or The Beautiful" and is aimed at baby girls is dominantly used in Italian, English and Irish. Neve is variant of persistent and popular Neva. Used in English and Italian uncustomary, Neva, Neva means "Snow and The Word Nivis Which is of the Meaning Snow" came from Latin and Italian.
Variants of NeveNames that rhyme with Neve
Popularity of Neve
A common name in England and Wales having over 6327 recievers in 23 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2008, it ranked 115th when 457 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Neve is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2010, it ranked 2072nd when 95 girl were named Neve. Over 1202 people have been named Neve in United States.
Neve is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1999, peaked in 2001 when it ranked 2272nd. Also, Neve is a familiar name in Brazil. As per our estimate, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Neve around the globe.
Neve in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Neve
You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. Meditation is your thing. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Looking for a name like Neve? Please go through the following names
- Nile means From the Nile is dominantly used in Bengali and Hindi has its roots in Celtic and Old English is used for both sexes
- Arzhael - The Arzhael has its origin in Celtic, meaning of Arzhael is "Bear or Prince" is mainly used in Breton language
- Nyles means Champion or Form of Neil generally used for baby boys, rooted from Celtic is used in English
- Cillian - Meaning of Cillian is Church with the Related, Battle or Strife used for baby boys, used in English, Norwegian and Finnish is originated from Old Irish and Celtic
- Célian - Of Celtic origin, Célian is predominantly used in French and is used for boys, Célian means "Quarrelsome or Gaillard"
Namesakes of Neve
- Neve Campbell, Canadian actress
- Neve McIntosh, Scottish actress
- Neve, pop rock band based out of Los Angeles, California
- Nevena Kokanova in Kradetzat na praskovi as Actress
- Neveah Ashton in Heavy Handfulls 3 as Actress
- Neven Madi in Sea Shadow as Actress
- Neveen Hanna in The 5th Shadow as Actress