Nigellus meaning and origin
Meaning of Nigellus is Champion is substantially used in English and came from Celtic is used as a baby boy name . Nigellus is form of celebrated Nigel. Nigel is English cognate of Niall. Also Nigel is form of Nigellus, a Latinised Form of Niall in Scottish and English languages. Nigel's origin is Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Nigel is "Passionate and Beauty". Nigellus is variant of widely accepted and ceaseless Neil. Neil is equivalent of Niall in English language. Also Neil is Irish, Scottish and English form of Niall. Origin of Neil is in Old Irish and Latin, meaning of Neil is "Champion and Cloud".
Variants of NigellusNames that rhyme with Nigellus
Popularity of Nigellus
Nigellus is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Nigellus?
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You often experience that you lack motivation. Injustice pisses you off. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in.
Other names similar to Nigellus, for name hunters
- Shay - Notably used in Telugu, Bengali and Oriya eminent, Shay came from Celtic, meaning of Shay is "Supplanter, Admirable or Hawk Like" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Riayn - Frequently Used Riayn is originated from Welsh and Celtic is principally used in English is a baby girl name. Riayn is English form of Rhiannon. Also Riayn is form of Ryan in English language
- Irv - The unconventional boy name Irv means "Green Water and Army" is originated from Celtic. Irv is short form of Irvin.
- Yvonnec - Celtic name Yvonnec means "Yew or Shrub"
- Jennifer - Customary Jennifer is originated from German, Welsh and Celtic is used dominantly in Norwegian and Sindhi bestowed upon both genders, Jennifer means "Shining or Fair One"
Namesakes of Nigellus
We could not find any notable namesake.