Nihansa meaning and origin
Meaning of Nihansa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Nihansa
Popularity of Nihansa
Nihansa is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Nihansa?
You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You have big plans for yourself and your future. Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You are a wise person. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty.
Go through the following names similar to Nihansa
- Vasanthacheran - The boy name Vasanthacheran is substantially used in Tamil, Vasanthacheran means "Derived from Chera Dynasty"
- Pagumanian - Boy name Pagumanian means "He will be Praised by Many" is predominantly used in Tamil
- Kannmathi means Moon Like Eye used for baby girls is used mostly in Tamil
- Caviya - Dominantly used in Tamil, Caviya means "Female Singer" is aimed at baby girls
- Akathya - Girl name Akathya is chiefly used in Tamil language, meaning of Akathya is "the Hindu Epic Sage Agathyar"
Namesakes of Nihansa
We could not find any notable namesake.