Nilaash meaning and origin
Boy name Nilaash means "the Moon" is used majorly in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Nilaash
Popularity of Nilaash
Nilaash is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Nilaash?
Courage is what is missing in your life. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding.
You would love these names similar to Nilaash
- Vany - Used specifically in Tamil, Vany means "Goddess Saraswati and Wont, Accustomed Or Lacking, Wanting", a baby girl name is rooted from Sanskrit. Vany is derivative of Vani.
- Nilaakshini means the Moon used for girls is used largely in Tamil
- Nilaashan - Used majorly in Tamil, Nilaashan means "the Moon" is aimed at baby boys
- Aageethan - Boy name Aageethan is mainly used in Tamil language, meaning of Aageethan is "Hindu Holy Book or A Music Lover"
- Saahanyan - Boy name Saahanyan is mainly used in Tamil language, meaning of Saahanyan is "Long Life"
Namesakes of Nilaash
We could not find any notable namesake.