Niron meaning and origin
Niron's origin is Thai is given to boys. Niron is variant form of recent Niran. Meaning of Niran is Eternal is rooted from Thai is used notably in Telugu and Tamil.
Variants of Niron
View middle names that goes with Niron like Fram, Eker, Lemuel, Vard, Hyman, Mael,Names that rhyme with Niron
Popularity of Niron
Niron is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Benin. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Niron
Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You are intelligent and independent. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know.
If you like Niron, you would love these names
- Pakasansa is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, Pakasansa means "God of Cow" is used as a unisex name
- DeMonte - Origin of Admired DeMonte is in French, meaning of DeMonte is "Mountain" which is used commonly in English is aimed at baby boys. DeMonte is resulted from Demont.
- Wikko - Used primarily in Frisian, Wikko means "Fight"
- Chestaka means Love aimed at both sexes is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi
- Rachilde - The Rachilde means "Ewe"
Namesakes of Niron
We could not find any notable namesake.