Nnamdi meaning and origin
Odd boy name Nnamdi is of African-Nigeria origin, meaning of Nnamdi is "My Father is Still Alive".Names that rhyme with Nnamdi
Popularity of Nnamdi
Nnamdi is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1976 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1997, it ranked 2396th when 34 boys were named Nnamdi. There are over 702 babies that have been given the name Nnamdi in United States. Nnamdi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1345 (1997) in its 16 years run on England and Wales naming chart.
Nnamdi is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Nnamdi is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 80000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Nnamdi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Nnamdi?
You can turn from angel to devil in no time. Learn how to trust people more. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. You are in a good place right now and love life. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life.
Looking for names similar to Nnamdi? Please go through the following names
- Nurat - Meaning of Nurat is Light is a boy name
- Azea - Azea's meaning is The Youth is a boy name is rooted from African-Nigeria. Azea is resultant of Azi.
- Mudasir - Rarefied and Modern boy name Mudasir means "Handsome"
- Do means Aid came from Vietnamese is used for baby boys
- Ulan - Unfamiliar boy name Ulan means "Red or First-Born Twin" is originated from African-Bari
Namesakes of Nnamdi
- Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nigerian statesman
- Nnamdi Asomugha, American actor
- Nnamdi Nwosa in Non-Stop as Stunts