Noordin meaning and origin
Boy name Noordin is chiefly used in Arabic language, meaning of Noordin is "Light of the Religion".
Variants of NoordinNames that rhyme with Noordin
Popularity of Noordin
Noordin is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 3 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Noordin
Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
Looking for a name like Noordin? Please go through the following names
- Lodhi - Especially used in Arabic, Lodhi means "A Famous Afghan Tribe" is aimed at boys
- Furqan - Furqan's meaning is Criterion, Quran Sharif or Distinction Between Truth or Falsehood aimed at boys is principally used in Arabic
- Rushnan - The boy name Rushnan is mainly used in Arabic language, Rushnan means "Star"
- Awni means Assist or To Help is used specifically in Arabic is given to girls
- Nazia - Used majorly in Arabic unexpected, Nazia means "Optimistic or Full of Hope, Queen or Princess" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Noordin
- Noordin Mohammad Top,