Noorornur meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Arabic, Noorornur bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Noorornur is "Light".Names that rhyme with Noorornur
Popularity of Noorornur
Noorornur is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Noorornur
You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You hate to lose or be rejected. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people.
Do you like Noorornur? Other names you would love
- Aamanee - Queer and Modernistic Aamanee is used commonly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Aamanee means "Spring Season or Good Wish"
- Shahida - Unwonted Shahida has its origin in Arabic, Shahida means "True Copy or Witness", used commonly in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Ruhul-Qudus - Meaning of Ruhul-Qudus is Spirit of the Holy is used mainly in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Suheb means Love is used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- SirajudDawlah - Boy name SirajudDawlah means "Lamp of the State" is used notably in Arabic
Namesakes of Noorornur
We could not find any notable namesake.